2 Oatmeal-Banana Muffins

Monday, January 11, 2010



Today is our classroom snack day, and like I normally do, I bake something (lots of little, individual portions, doesn't take a lot of time.)  I decided to try my hand once more at actually baking with all these silicone cups I have.  The last time I made the attempt, I forgot to oil them, and the muffins stuck like crazy and were ruined.

This time, however, they came out perfectly.  Popped right out.  I thought the stars came out the best, but they are the smallest volume-wise.  I also really like the new pink flower cups, they are thicker and not as tall as the other flower cups.  The fluting came out really well on the square cups.
Pin It

2 comments:

Janae said...

Cute! I just found your blog and love all these yummy ideas! Where did you get those muffin cups?

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

Thanks, Janae! I buy silicone cups from eBay and a lotof Wilton brand. I've also found them in obscure places like World Market. They are becoming quite popular and are popping up all over the place these days!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...